- Create a shared Google doc with your partner(s).
- Using your notes from the readings, answer your question(s) on your shared Google doc.
- Next have a teacher check your work.
- Once your Google doc has been approved, follow the steps below:
- Click on the doc’s blue Share box (upper right hand corner).
- Click on Get shareable link in pop-up window.
- Click on the arrow next to “Anyone at Old Rochester Regional School District with the link can view." Then click on More and select "Anyone with the link." Click on Save.
- Click on the blue Done box.
- Go to the Padlet page for your mod. Links appear below.
- One member of your group should create a post with your Job Title at top in the red font. Below that you should type a brief job description. Next click on the ⊕ and add the link to your Google doc. Then click on Submit. A small preview of your Google doc should now appear in your post.
- You can insert images, graphs, videos, and diagrams directly in your Google doc. After your visit to the McAuliffe Center, you may also want to add another post to the Padlet page with a picture of the scientist working in the field.
If you have any questions, problems, or suggestions on how to make this page better, please let me know by filling out the very short feedback form linked below.